DoomCaliberAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Haruhi Suzuniyas Introduction
Not that it matters but will be Away for A while EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:08 pm by Haruhi Suzumiya

» AN RP SECTION
Not that it matters but will be Away for A while EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:34 am by Haruhi Suzumiya

» MY DECK SHOP, U WANT A DECK GIMME ALL UR YP!! jk ill price them accordingly.
Not that it matters but will be Away for A while EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:16 pm by ?

» TILL SUMMER.
Not that it matters but will be Away for A while EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:14 pm by ?

» new rules and im back kind of
Not that it matters but will be Away for A while EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:38 am by Guest

» "Erika Whynter" warning
Not that it matters but will be Away for A while EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:00 am by Haruhi Suzumiya

» Not that it matters but will be Away for A while
Not that it matters but will be Away for A while EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:14 pm by Guest

» Hello, ab here~
Not that it matters but will be Away for A while EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:09 am by Guest

» The Academy needs a Discussion section
Not that it matters but will be Away for A while EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:07 am by Guest

Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is CyberAngel12

Our users have posted a total of 291 messages in 73 subjects
Affiliates

Not that it matters but will be Away for A while

Go down

Not that it matters but will be Away for A while Empty Not that it matters but will be Away for A while

Post by Star-is-broken Sun May 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Not coming on anymore due to a disagreement with a staff member. not that anyone will care but if anyone needs to contact me or wants to look for my DN same name as profile or find me on skype (starstriker64) Have fun and Hope to duel some of you in the future
Star-is-broken
Star-is-broken

Back to top Go down

Not that it matters but will be Away for A while Empty Re: Not that it matters but will be Away for A while

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Star be the mature one and end it. He has been warned, and I will pull ranks if I must to prevent anymore disagreements.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum